Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean what if it originated from some violent drug dealer or something?

Or what if it is a really horrible person who is profiting from the weed you buy from your local dealer?

What if people were hurt somewhere along the way?

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
The Earth.

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
Or somebody's closet.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who knows guys. I've been watching Weeds (highly accurate show) and the guys up top who sell the weed are like murderous criminals, not your average local dealer.

·
Banned
15,098 Posts
dad said:
It's not that serious
When Monsanto starts to push out their weed strains it is :mhmm:

But given how little regulation is done out here in Cali and elsewhere this is already a serious issue. We should be able to know exactly who and where it comes from just like our food

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
h2o said:
When Monsanto starts to push out their weed strains it is :mhmm:

But given how little regulation is done out here in Cali and elsewhere this is already a serious issue. We should be able to know exactly who and where it comes from just like our food
All I know is that my shit loud foh with that extra shit dawg

·
Banned
15,098 Posts
This isnt a serious deal because of the unlikely event that the drugs provided to you went through cartel wars at the hands of kingpins.

This is a serious deal because it's imperative to knowing the quality of your weed. Without knowing where it originated from for all you know your shit has bugs/mold in it. Or your shit has High THC content with no CBD which is no bueno and done intentionally for malicious purposes

Just because you're getting legal weed doesn't mean you're in the clear either. Right now there's very poor regulation of what ends up on the shelves in most states

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
h2o said:
This isnt a serious deal because of the unlikely event that the drugs provided to you went through cartel wars at the hands of kingpins.

This is a serious deal because it's imperative to knowing the quality of your weed. Without knowing where it originated from for all you know your shit has bugs/mold in it. Or your shit has High THC content with no CBD which is no bueno and done intentionally for malicious purposes

Just because you're getting legal weed doesn't mean you're in the clear either. Right now there's very poor regulation of what ends up on the shelves in most states
You articulated the kingpin part much more eloquently than I did lol. Very good points.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
h2o said:

Can you explain the "done intentionally for malicious purposes part"?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts