Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our lives are so complex and full of meaningless shit that sometimes it feels to me like our whole culture and society is rotten. There is such injustice and inequality in our world and we do nothing about it. Rather than uplift, we tear each other down, and people show no regard for the lives of others. Shit is really fucked

Life's a bitch and then you die

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Death to America said:
there have at least like 10 threads about this within the past week or so
Issa sign of the times

The internet has us more depressed than ever

G

·
Isolated myself from everybody and everything again after I realized how unhappy and unhealthy I was living
Try to focus on getting my mind right and educate myself instead of thinking about non-sense bullshit and debating bullshit

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Treasure said:
Isolated myself from everybody and everything again after I realized how unhappy and unhealthy I was living
Try to focus on getting my mind right and educate myself instead of thinking about non-sense bullshit and debating bullshit
Isolation seems so good until you realise it’s really killing you inside. I hate interacting with people but it has to be done for the sake of my health. I read somewhere that loneliness is worse for you than smoking/obesity etc. and while that’s probably bullshit, I definitely agree with the message.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.