Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
99,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i didnt know how to title it so yeah lol

but yeah do u do (i guess) "good deeds"? like if someone is walking and they drop something and dont notice and u pick it up and give it to them?

like you go out of ur way to help someone I guess is what I'm trying to say.

Cause when I was walking to 1st period (I'm in my 2nd period class now), some asian guy had an umbrella (it was raing obviously :he:) and he dropped the cover for his umbrella he was holding and didn't notice. and these 2 mexican say as well and just laughed and walked by. and I saw too and I was going to pick it up and go run up and give it to him but i didnt. and I feel bad :cryfam: Like I couldnt take 10 seconds outta my day to help someone out :cryfam:

Has that ever happened to you? You had the chance to help someone out real quick (aka a "good deed") but u didnt and then felt bad?

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
CEB said:
i didnt know how to title it so yeah lol

but yeah do u do (i guess) "good deeds"? like if someone is walking and they drop something and dont notice and u pick it up and give it to them?

like you go out of ur way to help someone I guess is what I'm trying to say.

Cause when I was walking to 1st period (I'm in my 2nd period class now), some asian guy had an umbrella (it was raing obviously :he:) and he dropped the cover for his umbrella he was holding and didn't notice. and these 2 mexican say as well and just laughed and walked by. and I saw too and I was going to pick it up and go run up and give it to him but i didnt. and I feel bad :cryfam: Like I couldnt take 10 seconds outta my day to help someone out :cryfam:

Has that ever happened to you? You had the chance to help someone out real quick (aka a "good deed") but u didnt and then felt bad?
yep. but sometimes its better not to do "good deeds"

·
Registered
13,234 Posts
Depends. If you drop something like an umbrella cover or money I'll be sure to help you, but I dont like that huge scene things like picking up stuff. I grab penicls and pens when people somehow drop them in school tho. I should probably do some more stuff that's good.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.