Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
96,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i didnt know how to title it so yeah lol

but yeah do u do (i guess) "good deeds"? like if someone is walking and they drop something and dont notice and u pick it up and give it to them?

like you go out of ur way to help someone I guess is what I'm trying to say.

Cause when I was walking to 1st period (I'm in my 2nd period class now), some asian guy had an umbrella (it was raing obviously :he:) and he dropped the cover for his umbrella he was holding and didn't notice. and these 2 mexican say as well and just laughed and walked by. and I saw too and I was going to pick it up and go run up and give it to him but i didnt. and I feel bad :cryfam: Like I couldnt take 10 seconds outta my day to help someone out :cryfam:

Has that ever happened to you? You had the chance to help someone out real quick (aka a "good deed") but u didnt and then felt bad?

·
Registered
7,048 Posts
CEB said:
i didnt know how to title it so yeah lol

but yeah do u do (i guess) "good deeds"? like if someone is walking and they drop something and dont notice and u pick it up and give it to them?

like you go out of ur way to help someone I guess is what I'm trying to say.

Cause when I was walking to 1st period (I'm in my 2nd period class now), some asian guy had an umbrella (it was raing obviously :he:) and he dropped the cover for his umbrella he was holding and didn't notice. and these 2 mexican say as well and just laughed and walked by. and I saw too and I was going to pick it up and go run up and give it to him but i didnt. and I feel bad :cryfam: Like I couldnt take 10 seconds outta my day to help someone out :cryfam:

Has that ever happened to you? You had the chance to help someone out real quick (aka a "good deed") but u didnt and then felt bad?
yep. but sometimes its better not to do "good deeds"

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
This old woman dropped her groceries and shit, and I helped pick all of it up. She didn't even say thanks. SMH she just walked off.

·
Registered
73,624 Posts
I gave found some dudes ID in the gym and gave it back to him since he was still in the gym.

Felt good man.

Probably the only good deed I'll do this month though  :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Depends. If you drop something like an umbrella cover or money I'll be sure to help you, but I dont like that huge scene things like picking up stuff. I grab penicls and pens when people somehow drop them in school tho. I should probably do some more stuff that's good.

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
Si senor.

I'm a nice person, so it's not like i got out of my way to do it. :dno:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts