Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Banned
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[youtube][/youtube]Doing a project for my sociology class  & i wanted to get some insight from my KTT bros. This is actually an ongoing issue inside the black community, sadly this isn't the average hoodrat saying that she's 5 % cherokee. This is half black- half white kids who get discriminated against for not looking black enough or not looking white enough. I know in America that dumb one drop rule means that they are black, but i wanna know how does the average american view them knowing they have parents of different race. If you are Mulatto or biracial please feel free to give me some insight and your personal feelings on the issue.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcO1AUbSsvw[youtube]Great video for some dumb reasons it won't show, but click the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHZx3PGXrug&list=UUWpOb7OTotlAR0-FSgkpUeg&index=62&feature=plcp

I know i make troll threads, but this is a real life issue that effects the black community.

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
If a dude knocked the shit of you, snatched ur wallet and took off you would say " Stop that Black Guy" not "Hey!, stop that mixed guy".

amiright or amirite?

·
Banned
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DA REAL LEO said:
lol I usually considered mixed dudes as black... mixed girls as just mixed

I gotta think about this  :notsureif:
lol yea i used to do the same thing until i became educated on the issue, like some people actual get offended when you call them black.

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
Cursed Assassin said:
If a dude knocked the shit of you, snatched wallet and took off you would say " Stop that Black Guy" not "Hey!, stop that mixed guy".

amiright or amirite?
You got that from some comedy show, can't remember who it was so said it though..

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
I'm Russian and Jamaican. My father is Russian, white brown hair and eyes that changes color. My mother is Jamaican, medium brown and black hair. I get confused as white by black people, black by white people. No one has ever gotten my biracial background correct. I've been called Puerto Rican, Brazilian, White, Jewish, and just about everything in between.

I personally think biracial kids like me or mulatto should be considered a new race.

·
Registered
28,258 Posts
Mixed people have black blood. Therefore they are partially black. It is really that simple.

They shouldn't be grouped as black or white when they carry blood from both sides.

·
Registered
45,933 Posts
if the white man were to start slavery all over again.. theyll be right next to us picking cotton too.
along with Drake, Sammy Sosa, Prince.. all dem niggas!!
Black Ken said:
A slave owner would... :work:
tyBasedGod said:
Well white people sure as fuck arent claiming them
tbh

1 - 20 of 83 Posts