Kanye to The banner

Do you consider Joe Budden to be a good rapper?

• Yes

Votes: 59 80.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 19.2%

Do you consider Joe Budden to be a good rapper?

4K views 92 replies 48 participants last post by  halfhavoc 
#1 ·
Pretty straight forward. Leave his personal life outta this. Do you think he can spit?

#2 ·
It's practically undebatable. He's easily one of the most talented rappers breathing.

My only beef with Joey is the fact that he can't make hits. But, that's alright considering we have a gazillion pop/commercial rappers.

Aside from Eminem, Joey's one of the very rappers that can convey emotion so well on a song. It's just amazing how he can make you feel his pain.

Definitely one of my favorite rappers. You can dislike him for personal reasons, but to deny his talent is just moronic.

#12 ·
crise said:
It's practically undebatable. He's easily one of the most talented rappers breathing.

My only beef with Joey is the fact that he can't make hits. But, that's alright considering we have a gazillion pop/commercial rappers.

Aside from Eminem, Joey's one of the very rappers that can convey emotion so well on a song. It's just amazing how he can make you feel his pain.

Definitely one of my favorite rappers. You can dislike him for personal reasons, but to deny his talent is just moronic.

#20 ·
crise said:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.