Kanye to The banner

Do you consider Joe Budden to be a good rapper?

• Yes

Votes: 59 80.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 19.2%
61 - 80 of 93 Posts
spejsi666 said:
bullshit. joe budden was just surprised cuz he underestimated lil b so much. any person in the world, even the most gifted rapper, couldn't answer such raw insults. lil b literally murdered him. period
Priptonite said:
Does every Lil B fan just ignore the fact that right after dissing him he said this:

"ur the true legend and for me coming out at u for no reason was a ho move reguardless if it was for the rap and fun...it aint no regrets its just a learning experience from everything you do. so @mousebudden stay 100 respect...so everyone just learn with me and hopefully yall can learn frm my triumphs and my mistakes and sometimes moving b4 thinking...I am a hater and I'm fina make sure I don't hate on no1 doing they thang and getting it again.U a legend...yall learn from me being insicure and thinking people don't respect my lyrical abilty me turned me to a hater on sum1 who's dope...all I want is to be seen for what I no I am deep down and that is a legend. but I see I must work hard and wait for my time. cuz doing shit to get more famous is some bitch ass ***** shit and I did some desprete ***** shit like a *****. not a man like I am...so I'm really fina take a shower and wash this hater shit off me and get back to the grind and not on no fake ***** shit."

spejsi666 said:
whatevs. lil b is a good person and i'm sure he just felt bad for insulting joe budden like that.
i like both artists.  i just think lil b's diss was hilarious & awesome
I definitely respect Lil B for coming out and saying that, don't take it the wrong way. Not calling him a bitch or anything like that. I'm not really a fan of his music but he does seem like a real dude.

crise said:
It's practically undebatable. He's easily one of the most talented rappers breathing.

My only beef with Joey is the fact that he can't make hits. But, that's alright considering we have a gazillion pop/commercial rappers.

Aside from Eminem, Joey's one of the very rappers that can convey emotion so well on a song. It's just amazing how he can make you feel his pain.

Definitely one of my favorite rappers. You can dislike him for personal reasons, but to deny his talent is just moronic.
Lol so u want him to make hits lol GTFO dat has nothin to do with his skill

Lol at u wanting some gay pop club song from joey

I can't understand the hate he gets, especially from Lil B fans.  But anyone who says Lil B is better than Joe Budden lyrically needs to get their ears checked.
Budden is one of my favorite rappers, true he can't get any commercial success, but he is one of those hard hitting, real emotion, rappers.

NoSleep4ADay said:
Lol so u want him to make hits lol GTFO dat has nothin to do with his skill

Lol at u wanting some gay pop club song from joey
What in the flying fuck are you rambling about, moron?

Obviously, I want Joey to be commercially successful. Just like Pac was. Just like Em is. And so on and so on. Making a hit record, not necessarily a "gay pop club song", is quite a task, and isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world. A major advantage of "pop" records, is that they expose you to a market, which was previously probably unavailable.

I have no idea why I just responded to your dumb ass, but there you go.

crise said:

Obviously, I want Joey to be commercially successful. Just like Pac was. Just like Em is. And so on and so on. Making a hit record, not necessarily a "gay pop club song", is quite a task, and isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world. A major advantage of "pop" records, is that they expose you to a market, which was previously probably unavailable.

"Tipsy" was perfectly pop sounding. He doesn't have the label endorsement to do anything right now. :work: Shady Records is building up Royce as their new co-star for Em. By doing that Em is also exposing and promoting Slaughterhouse. My guess is Joe will get his turn eventually.

crise said:

Lol u dumbass u said that u have beef with joey because he doesnt make hits lol

Joe is good how he is now he dont need that shit
GTFO

Discussion starter · #80 ·
OSS said:
"Tipsy" was perfectly pop sounding. He doesn't have the label endorsement to do anything right now. :work: Shady Records is building up Royce as their new co-star for Em. By doing that Em is also exposing and promoting Slaughterhouse. My guess is Joe will get his turn eventually.
what does Tipsy have to do with anything?

61 - 80 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.