Kanye to The banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this class I'm in is small and about 75% of us used an old exam to study on top of our notes.

The teacher gives back the exam each year to the students (or she has previously)

Turns out the exam she gave us yesterday, which is all multiple choice, was THE EXACT SAME :dead:

She's a fucking stupid prof like she's known for being a dud but man... 75% of our class is gonna get 100% lmaooo

They won't be able to do shit cause they can't prove we had old tests and even if they could it's her fault for:
a) giving them back
b) using a question bank
c) not switching up her fucking exam

Just wanted to know where y'all stand on stuff like this and if you do it too

·
Registered
63,829 Posts
No, actually teachers encourage you to use old tests as a study option.

Your teachers is just a dumbfucc, take advantage of that shit.

·
Registered
7,346 Posts
idk bout you but most of my profs (especially for math/phys/bio/chem classes) post the midterms from the previous years. The OCHEM midterms still hard af tho despite having the previous midterms :cryfam:

·
Registered
19,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Morganomics said:
No, actually teachers encourage you to use old tests as a study option.

Your teachers is just a dumbfucc, take advantage of that shit.

Yeah, like I understand using old tests in some cases but bruh like this shit worth 20% of my grade and she literally didn't change a thing. It was all multiple choice too lmaoo

Just got our marks back. Was the only one in the class with 100 :banderas: all of the others who had a test for 95+ and the class average was fucking 87 lmao so high

·
Registered
16,115 Posts
Honestly it probably is but who cares everybody does it.. my comp apps exams are pretty much the same as all past years and they still give those back, same with a bunch of my business classes. Last semester the intro to management exams got out before they took the exam and he didnt even change it knowing people had them. Used it this semester and it was still the same exact version :dead:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts