Kanye to The banner

Do we all agree Otis is a bootleg version of Nas- bridging the gap

1592 Views 71 Replies 35 Participants Last post by  1734
Just not on the level of the great one Nas

Nas pays homage to such a classic and bridges the gap and his lyrical content explores it on such track while Jay and Ye talk about $ on a Otis track and don't pay respect
41 - 60 of 72 Posts
UltraKid said:
lock thread please
What's up with sonic the hedge hog on your avy . You 14?
Aaronious said:
Nope I stated I wasn't on Nas' like you seem to be :work:
Try again :work:
haterlikestar said:
What's up with sonic the hedge hog on your avy . You 14?
otis is boring as shit. not feeling it
yo you said flex got WTT and ya gonna get it by friday?
haterlikestar said:
What's up with sonic the hedge hog on your avy . You 14?
You're from Canada so not even going to bother
Love when someone brings out my location as an excuse :work:
Didn't I tell you he be dropping something special ?
Jose345 said:
yo you said flex got WTT and ya gonna get it by friday?
otis reminded me of nasty tbh
yes but im asking did you say that flex has the whole thing of WTT? And ARE YOU COMFRIMED OF GETTING WTT TOMMORW?
haterlikestar said:
Didn't I tell you he be dropping something special ?
I'm confirmed at 5pm I'm picking up a disk  and it's WTT

Going to treat friend to dinner with his wife and grab drinks come home and do what I got to do
Jose345 said:
yes but im asking did you say that flex has the whole thing of WTT? And ARE YOU COMFRIMED OF GETTING WTT TOMMORW?
:wom: :wom: How you know its WTT and WHY ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE GETTING IT,And i heard WTT aint been submitted yet but if you do tell me how it is
haterlikestar said:
I'm confirmed at 5pm I'm picking up a disk  and it's WTT

Going to treat friend to dinner with his wife and grab drinks come home and do what I got to do
Like kanyes and jays version better because they could put out a blank disc and I would still call it genius tbh
:lol:
haterlikestar said:
I'm confirmed at 5pm I'm picking up a disk  and it's WTT

Going to treat friend to dinner with his wife and grab drinks come home and do what I got to do
He sent me a sound clip off another track on phone  And Fucking with me
Flex has whole album gave it to my hookup

No trolling just truth

Dinner on me Tom
Jose345 said:
:wom: :wom: How you know its WTT and WHY ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE GETTING IT,And i heard WTT aint been submitted yet but if you do tell me how it is
Damm no respect I tell dudes here flex is dropping something tues or weds from WTT before anyone else and still no respect
StadiumStatus said:
Ricky12 said:
u want Nas to nut over ur belly hole or sumthing
UltraKid said:
lock thread please
Then tell us about the clip :sarc2:
haterlikestar said:
He sent me a sound clip off another track on phone  And Fucking with me
41 - 60 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top