Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think about it, if it was really that amazin like were all hopin for then why would he be unsure about puttin it on the album?
But i do recall Swizz beatz sayin chain heavy was his fav. track on the album til he switched it up his vote to diand
 
G

·
1988 said:
Think about it, if it was really that amazin like were all hopin for then why would he be unsure about puttin it on the album?
But i do recall Swizz beatz sayin chain heavy was his fav. track on the album til he switched it up his vote to diand
I think he took it out because you guys were praising the hell out of Monster and So Appalled....
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,564 Posts
1988 said:
Think about it, if it was really that amazin like were all hopin for then why would he be unsure about puttin it on the album?
But i do recall Swizz beatz sayin chain heavy was his fav. track on the album til he switched it up his vote to diand
I think kanye is saving that song for another album
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tito. said:
Because the direction and sound of the album has changed significantly since "A Good Ass Job" became "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" and it no longer fits the vibe needed for the album.
i thought about this.....but i also think about how See me now is still on the album as a bonus.....and it doesnt really fit the "theme" to me...so
 
G

·
1988 said:
so he removes a song because we were in love with monster and so appalled? wouldnt that be somethin he wants? us to "praise his songs"
Yeah but those songs were getting soooo much praise he was probably like instead throwing this tracks away I'm going to put it back on the album....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
UltraKid said:
Yeah but those songs were getting soooo much praise he was probably like instead throwing this tracks away I'm going to put it back on the album....
nah i feel u on that and thats prolly what he did, but that still doesnt answer why hes so unsure about puttin Chain heavy on the album, even as a bonus
 
G

·
1988 said:
nah i feel u on that and thats prolly what he did, but that still doesnt answer why hes so unsure about puttin Chain heavy on the album, even as a bonus
Hmmm...who knows??? We really don't know if he actually took it out of the album because the tracklist we have is unofficial....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,505 Posts
I don't see why Monster fits the vibe of the album and Chain Heavy doensn't.

Monster has a old-school beat as Chain Heavy does.

When Kanye visited Rolling Stone they said this:
"He played the full version of "My Chain Heavy" (the racially charged song he debuted a cappella at Facebook earlier this week), which was anchored by an old-school beat with a spacey whistle hook. (http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/17386/187451)

Plus, it's one of the few songs that hasn't leak. We only hear the acappella.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,260 Posts
Does ANYBODY in this thread even know what Chain Heavy is about?

It isn't about his Horus chain or any other chain for that matter.

Its the chain of slavery. It deals with the racial issues in his life and in the world.

It fits this album perfectly.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top