Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Storm said:
I lol'd.

But I think it's stupid. I'm an athlete and an A student with scholarship potential. I'm not ruining that.
People honestly OD it and ruin their lives. I drink sometimes and I don't smoke and I'm prolly going to college for free while some of my friends have nothing going for them after high school which is only gonna last till June, then shit will really hit them.

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
Storm said:
I lol'd.

But I think it's stupid. I'm an athlete and an A student with scholarship potential. I'm not ruining that.
for the last tine Stormo that doesbt ruin shit.

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
DS said:
smoking or drinking to be cool is a terrible reason to smoke or drink.
Exactly. If that's the reason why you smoke/drink, you shouldn't be doing it. Smoking opens up so many doors of thinking-- seeing. Alcohol... is just lame.

·
Registered
95,761 Posts
Phenomena said:
Exactly. If that's the reason why you smoke/drink, you shouldn't be doing it. Smoking opens up so many doors of thinking-- seeing. Alcohol... is just lame.
Lol alcohol lame. Once you hit university/college it'll be your best friend.

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Stealth said:
Lol alcohol lame. Once you hit university/college it'll be your best friend.
Nah. Alcohol can ruin so many things- so many relationships. When's the last time you heard "My husband is an abusive weed smoker" vs. "My husband is an abusive alcoholic." (or things of the like) It can lead to so much destruction and greed that it's not even worth it in the first place.

·
Registered
95,761 Posts
Phenomena said:
Nah. Alcohol can ruin so many things- so many relationships. When's the last time you heard "My husband is an abusive weed smoker" vs. "My husband is an abusive alcoholic." (or things of the like) It can lead to so much destruction and greed that it's not even worth it in the first place.
Lol greed and destruction? You've convinced me. I'm never going to take a sip of that vile poison I've been ingesting ever again....

LULZ okayy bud let's relax. There's nothing wrong with drinking in moderation

·
Registered
837 Posts
I only smoke honestly to listen to music. I hear everything entirely diffrent,lotta ppl gimme shit for this tho,yet they have not tried it

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Stealth said:
Lol greed and destruction? You've convinced me. I'm never going to take a sip of that vile poison I've been ingesting ever again....

LULZ okayy bud let's relax. There's nothing wrong with drinking in moderation
I just said it was fine in moderations didn't i?
I just know from experience what can happen with excessive drinking. I wasn't trying to convince anyone not to drink. Just stating my opinion.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts