Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I legit have as much info as I can About this Song.
It is my All time favorite Kid Cudi Song, Like is it a remix or sample of another song.

I've been wondering for a While now and no where online seems to have the songs history.

So anyone Got anything on it?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
it's off cudi's original demo tape... which was never supposed to be publicly released

and because it was released, the song will likely never see the "official" light of day

·
Banned
826 Posts
it was supposed to be the first track on motm but idk why he decided to take it off i guess it didnt fit the theme but do it alone is one of the best cudi songs to me

·
Registered
524 Posts
It was the first song Cudi ever recorded with Emile and was supposed to be the first song on motm. its real name is "Bigger Than You" but since it leaked with the demo tape the leaker just put "Do It Alone" as the title.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CRSchiddycole said:
it was supposed to be the first track on motm but idk why he decided to take it off i guess it didnt fit the theme but do it alone is one of the best cudi songs to me
no doubt

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
CRSchiddycole said:
It would have been if the demo didn't leak

·
Registered
524 Posts
kevcudi said:
I wish the demo never leaked cause this is so much better than in my dreams imo
i dont think that was the reason, it had to be sample problems or quality problems that stopped it from being on motm.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
luis93bx said:
i dont think that was the reason, it had to be sample problems or quality problems that stopped it from being on motm.
oh well either way wish this woulda made it

1 - 20 of 40 Posts