Kanye to The banner

Do fans change how you like a artist

865 views 46 replies 30 participants last post by  BronBron 
#1 ·
Like how there so called stans can overate them and constantly bring them up and you start to dislike the rapper,or artist you once liked.  :dno:

#9 ·
Not so extreme, but sometimes the discussions on here will affect who's verse i listen to more closely or i might get hung up on one line someone quoted, and kinda miss out on the rest of the song/verse.  but to answer the OP, naw if you change complete opinion about an artist then you didnt like them enough in the first place.

#14 ·
Mike Deli said:
Not really. He's a decent artist in my opinion and the fact that people in my school overhype him like he is the greatest to ever touch the mic makes me want to not like him as much. It makes perfect sense. 
People do that for every artist, I don't see how it should actually change your opinion. There are plenty of different types of Cudi fans, and imo those types aren't really *true* fans. They're just insecure about his status as an artist and decide to overhype him like that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.