Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like how there so called stans can overate them and constantly bring them up and you start to dislike the rapper,or artist you once liked.  :dno:

·
Registered
25,033 Posts
Reading the Kanye section for months has made me like Kanye less than I did before I joined Klive/KTT.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Not so extreme, but sometimes the discussions on here will affect who's verse i listen to more closely or i might get hung up on one line someone quoted, and kinda miss out on the rest of the song/verse.  but to answer the OP, naw if you change complete opinion about an artist then you didnt like them enough in the first place.

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
ilyace said:
Dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Not really. He's a decent artist in my opinion and the fact that people in my school overhype him like he is the greatest to ever touch the mic makes me want to not like him as much. It makes perfect sense. 

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Mike Deli said:
Not really. He's a decent artist in my opinion and the fact that people in my school overhype him like he is the greatest to ever touch the mic makes me want to not like him as much. It makes perfect sense. 
People do that for every artist, I don't see how it should actually change your opinion. There are plenty of different types of Cudi fans, and imo those types aren't really *true* fans. They're just insecure about his status as an artist and decide to overhype him like that.

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Not fans of the artists I like, fans of artists I've never heard (or barely) a song from, like for example Swift.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
I agree with all t he Drake statements
if it werent for all the "bandwagon fans" of Drake i would like him way more- like i did he he had the Comeback Season mixtape
but now those fans mixed w/ the Wayne stans-ugh

:dno:

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Mike Deli said:
I'm referring to people who listen to Cudi because they think it is "cool" to and they make Cudi the topic of their facebook statuses 24/7.
I get your point then, fuckin hate those types of people. I don't let it change my opinion on the artist though.

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
a while ago I joined trshady and that made me like Eminem less lmao, but than I left it and it's all good now :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts