Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
31,360 Posts
BRUHH AINT THAT THE DUDE WHO MADE THAT NASTY ASS LYRICAL MIRACLE DISGUSTING SOUNDCLOUD SHIT THAT MADE PIMPLE FACE PECKERHEADS ALL OVER THE WORLD NUT IN THEY PANTS WHEN HE SPED UP THE FLOW

·
Registered
11,975 Posts
minwager said:
BRUHH AINT THAT THE DUDE WHO MADE THAT NASTY ASS LYRICAL MIRACLE DISGUSTING SOUNDCLOUD SHIT THAT MADE PIMPLE FACE PECKERHEADS ALL OVER THE WORLD NUT IN THEY PANTS WHEN HE SPED UP THE FLOW
i remember some dude made a thread a few months back about this dude and people kept roasting op lmao

·
Banned
19,948 Posts
There's a difference between AFRO and I don't know Ice Cube and Jay-Z circa Reasonable Doubt and all that other stuff. AFRO's shit is really really old school even beyond regular old school. I'm all down with different kinds of hip-hop but this kind? I gotta either have it on as background music or when I'm playing a video game. Can't have it playing when I'm riding in the car.

Now classic Jay and Cube? I can always play their stuff.

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
This isnt AfroMAN.

·
Registered
17,215 Posts
kn said:
There's a difference between AFRO and I don't know Ice Cube and Jay-Z circa Reasonable Doubt and all that other stuff. AFRO's shit is really really old school even beyond regular old school. I'm all down with different kinds of hip-hop but this kind? I gotta either have it on as background music or when I'm playing a video game. Can't have it playing when I'm riding in the car.

Now classic Jay and Cube? I can always play their stuff.
imagine playing tony hawk underground and hearing this mans music :yejoice: shit would be goat

·
Banned
19,948 Posts
LizzyShine said:
imagine playing tony hawk underground and hearing this mans music :yejoice: shit would be goat
Yooooooooo that's the exact game I was thinking of when I said that this shit would fit in perfect

:hah:

·
Registered
32,001 Posts
This is that shit someone's friend played at a party one time and got them kicked out :hah:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts