Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
8,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Earth Angel said:
I felt like I knew kids that were gonna.
opposite for me

I was absolutely shocked when my bro texted me saying "yo mom and dad say you knew the guy who did the merced stabbing" :cryfam:

·
Registered
71 Posts
this crazy guy at my school mimicked gun fingers at certain students during an assembly once, i knew him tho so i knew i would be spared, he never did anything tho

·
Registered
23,241 Posts
I indirectly know the guy that did Chardon High School shooting through people in the area. Like 1 degree of separation.

·
Registered
25,478 Posts
This one kid used to tell us he was going to kill us all one day. We somehow found his hit list one day. Not only was my name at the top but he had it up there twice :hah:

I really don't know how I made it out of that school unharmed :allears:

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
BeenDunDatShid said:
This one kid used to tell us he was going to kill us all one day. We somehow found his hit list one day. Not only was my name at the top but he had it up there twice :hah:

low key you were an asshole to that kid :hah:

·
Registered
994 Posts
CurlyZ said:
I indirectly know the guy that did Chardon High School shooting through people in the area. Like 1 degree of separation.
How does your friend say say he was? The kid went to court in a shirt that said killer so I expect nothing less than a piece of shit.

·
Registered
994 Posts
BeenDunDatShid said:

Call him up on some billy madison shit and maybe he'll cross you off :oh:

·
Registered
25,478 Posts
J sleazy said:
low key you were an asshole to that kid :hah:
I was a dick to him but he was like my best friend in my eyes. I was like a skinny black cartman. He was kind of funny looking, had weird manerisms, but I thought everything he did was hilarious. I laughed 24/7  when i was with him. He got beat up a couple times which was highkey my fault. Also he lowkey had a weapon stash.

I was dick when I was younger. But not on purpose, I just loved to laugh :allears:

Damn looking back I got a lot of ppl beat up :oh:

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
BeenDunDatShid said:
I was a dick to him but he was like my best friend in my eyes. I was like a skinny black cartman. He was kind of funny looking, had weird manerisms, but I thought everything he did was hilarious. I laughed 24/7  when i was with him. He got beat up a couple times which was highkey my fault. Also he lowkey had a weapon stash.

I was dick when I was younger. But not on purpose, I just loved to laugh :allears:

this post :hah: it's all good tho he definitely took that laughing the wrong way

·
Registered
994 Posts
BeenDunDatShid said:

:cryhah: you sound like the loveable asshole type of guy.

·
Registered
25,478 Posts
J sleazy said:
this post :hah: it's all good tho he definitely took that laughing the wrong way
Bruh whenever I was about to get beat up I would dead ass substitution jutsu my way out. But instead of wood log it would be whatever random ***** I was with :hah:

I remember this Asian kid pulled a gun on me after a game of super smash. Without even thinking I put this white kid (whose now my best friend) in a headlock and held him as my human shield. Turns out the gun was fake :snoopsmh:

I ain't even apologize. Survival of the fittest :mm:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts