Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Watch DJ Spingking preview an upcoming banger with Jeremih, Ty Dolla Sign & 50 Cent.

It looks like DJ Spinking has a couple bangers on the way. On Thursday night, the New York DJ decided to take to his snapchat and tease a few upcoming records for his fans & followers, which thankfully someone uploaded to Youtube since.

Aside from a record called “Slowly,” the one specific song that really caught our attention was a club-friendly banger reportedly titled “This Big,” featuring 50 Cent, Ty Dolla $ign & Jeremih. In addition, Spinking also previewed an upcoming record with Desiigner called “Outlet”, which will find production being handled by hit-maker Vinylz. No word yet as for when we can expect to hear this records, but it’s definitely got us anticipating them.

Check out the previews (above) and let us know what you think.

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
h2o said:
No you didn't :martin:
It's not my problem if you don't have reading comprehension dummy :dead:
how much more clear can the title get?

·
Banned
15,098 Posts
REDHEADDEAD said:
It still implies Desiigner, 50, Ty$, and Jeremih are all on the same song :snoopsmh:

It's not just my reading comprehension when everybody coming into this thread thinking the exact same thing, it's nobody's reading comprehension fault, it's yours for not being able to properly convey your thoughts

·
Registered
71,105 Posts
REDHEADDEAD said:

:dead:

thread title still says it's 2 singles featuring all 4 of those guys

it can get A LOT more clear

how hard is it to change to "DJ SpinKing Teases New Singles "Outlet" ft. Desiigner & "This Big" ft. 50 Cent, Jeremih & Ty Dolla $ign"

1 - 20 of 36 Posts