Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
44,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what does he actually do? besides A&Ring.
ALL I DO IS WIN- TRIPLE PLATINUM

I’M ON ONE- DOUBLE PLATINUM

WE TAKIN OVA- DOUBLE PLATINUM

I’M SO HOOD-PLATINUM

GO HARD- PLATINUM

WELCOME TO MY HOOD-GOLD

OUT HERE GRINDIN- GOLD

i'm not hating. i just wanna know what he does.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
He just has producers own him some favors - when you working the entire winter on beats one will obviously sound AAA & he introduces alot of rappers to each other in return it increases their pay grade in general.

He's also a big guy in Def Jam in general he can get shit done - Distrubition deals... all that... PR

Runners are his boys though

·
Registered
11,643 Posts
I hate how y'all don't appreciate the gems he's dropped for us. We Takin' Over. I'm On One. All I Do Is Win. Take It To The Head. Fuck, don't ask, just appreciate.

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts
he's so awesome

Why the hate on this dude

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
TheTruest said:
Forreal, Wtf does he do ? Does he pay all these artist to get on the track, or what ?

·
Registered
15,589 Posts
Scott Pilgrim said:
I hate how y'all don't appreciate the gems he's dropped for us. We Takin' Over. I'm On One. All I Do Is Win. Take It To The Head. Fuck, don't ask, just appreciate.

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts
Scott Pilgrim said:
tbh

·
Banned
23,989 Posts
DJ Khaled's job:

Screaming "WE THE BEST! I'M SO HOOD! ***** I AIN'T EVEN BLACK BUT I DROP N-BOMBS ALL OVA DIS BITCH! WE TAKIN OVA!" over every fucking track. That's it.

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
He was a pretty popular DJ in Miami before he started releasing albums and shit, so he has a lot of connections, and a lot of artists probably owe him for spinning and pushing their records.

·
Banned
44,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
boxman15 said:
DJ Khaled's job:

Screaming "WE THE BEST! I'M SO HOOD! ***** I AIN'T EVEN BLACK BUT I DROP N-BOMBS ALL OVA DIS BITCH! WE TAKIN OVA!" over every fucking track. That's it.
he toned the screaming doing a bit on his latest

·
Registered
11,643 Posts
boxman15 said:
DJ Khaled's job:

Never heard him say "*****". Ever.

P

·
0 Posts
he did produce fat joe - temptation pt 1, 2 and beat novacane from all or nothing album and they were dope fuckin beats.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts