Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
6

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Sorry nothing personal, I just hate the person who did airplanes/love the way you lie, he's like the soulja boy or lil Wayne of producing but the snippet was amazing so I'm like ???  :wom: :wom: :fuu:
 
7

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Damn, did he co-produce it or was it all him....

It's kinda sad that most of this album doesn't feature Kanye as a producer...So far we know S1 produced Power, RZA produced Dark Fantasy and Bink! produced Devil in a New Dress...I know Kanye co-produced Power & Dark Fantasy but have no idea what he added to those tracks....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Evan. said:
You idiot that's alex da kid AND HE IS FUCKING TERRIBLE!!!! I HOPE UR FUCKIN WRONG CAUSE I WANT TO SEE KANYES NAME FOR PRODUCTION
Dj Frank E co produced it with Alex Da Kidd...He also produced The Kids on B.o.Bs album
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,743 Posts
Evan. said:
Sorry nothing personal, I just hate the person who did airplanes/love the way you lie, he's like the soulja boy or lil Wayne of producing but the snippet was amazing so I'm like ???  :wom: :wom: :fuu:
Chill out, bro. Airplanes and LTWYL are actually very well produced... and they're Alex da Kid, not DJ Frank E.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OldSpiceSwagger said:
Chill out, bro. Airplanes and LTWYL are actually very well produced... and they're Alex da Kid, not DJ Frank E.
K i guess Dj Frank E made a remix to airplanes NVM lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bh37 said:
I don't see how this is possible. Kanye was actually the musical guest for the SNL episode with Lonely Island's "Iran So Far," which samples "Avril 14th" as well. Is that just supposed to be a coincidence? Doesn't it make sense to assume Ye picked up the idea from seeing that sketch?

I call bull.
He's a big producer he wouldn't lie about it.. Guess we'll find out for sure tho when the whole Production list comes out
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66,440 Posts
Hamington said:
So what did Kanye do on the track?
I think he chopped the Aphex twin sample and probably did the cellos with Mike Dean and the guy who played them

I thought I read an interview where Frank E said he asked Kanye if the drums he gave him would make the album
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,007 Posts
SKYWLKR said:
I think he chopped the Aphex twin sample and probably did the cellos with Mike Dean and the guy who played them

I thought I read an interview where Frank E said he asked Kanye if the drums he gave him would make the album
Alright, thanks. I just always thought that Kanye did the drums on this.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top