Kanye to The banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This probably could have gone under the LT appreciation thread, but I am not really appreciative of LT right now..

LT and the Chargers went their separate ways. LT says he is happy in NY and 99% of Charger fans still adore LT, LT will always be the Padres Tony Gywnn..

So why does LT still feel the need to take shots at the Charger's organization?
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/28/tomlinson-jets-are-better-than-any-chargers-team/

This may be true, but there is a good argument about the 06 Chargers. That aside, WTF LT? Just let it be.

We love you, fuck AJ, do your thing in NY and bring a ring back to SD (even if its with the Jets)

damn..

·
Premium Member
8,611 Posts
So you expect him to say that any team he's ever been on (Which has NEVER so much as been in a super bowl), is better than his current team (Which has super bowl aspirations)?

If he said this current Jets team isn't better than any specific Chargers team, it would be like him saying he doesn't think they're capable of winning the SB. And it was a question he was asked to answer. I'd rather get a direct answer out of someone than a generic, faceless "next question" type answer.

·
Registered
19,931 Posts
surgical702 said:
LT is just bitter because when it mattered, a midget/Sproles outshined his ass.
lol, this is true. Why the fuck the chargers don't use him anymore idk.
Pretty sure if sproles gone to the jets with LT he would outshine his ass again.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I still think LT is the shit, I just cant stand his attitude towards the Chargers right now. I mean I know he is mad at the Chargers, but he is a smart guy, he has to know that its pissing off his fans out here as well.

And sproles doesnt get used because teams know what he is all about now. He cant run the ball, so whenever he is in, teams set up to defend the screen. One of the biggest wastes of $7mil ive ever seen.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts