Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Teaser Trailer:

Trailer:

Disney Animation have been on fire recently with Tangled and Wreck-it-Ralph, so definitely interested in this.

·
Premium Member
30,007 Posts
Surprised that no one else made this thread, there's more than enough reasons to be excited. Chris Buck (the director) also directed Tarzan and Surf's Up. Jennifer Lee (Wreck-It Ralph screenwriter) is co-directing. The talent behind this film is pretty terrific.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hamington said:
Surprised that no one else made this thread, there's more than enough reasons to be excited. Chris Buck (the director) also directed Tarzan and Surf's Up. Jennifer Lee (Wreck-It Ralph screenwriter) is co-directing. The talent behind this film is pretty terrific.
Absolutely. The film has potential. I only heard about it today in truth and noticed no thread for it, was surprised it had a release date for this year, hadn't heard anything about it prior to that teaser.

·
Registered
25,423 Posts
Apparently the best Disney movie since Lion King?? I was gonna watch it anyways but since people have been throwing that comparison around now I REALLY wanna see it

·
Premium Member
6,967 Posts
ani said:
Apparently the best Disney movie since Lion King?? I was gonna watch it anyways but since people have been throwing that comparison around now I REALLY wanna see it
That's a bit of hyperbole but it is one of the best in a long time. It's very much aiming for that Disney 90's Broadway Musical style movie.

·
Banned
39,487 Posts
this movie was way too kid oriented without anything redeeming for adults who may have been dragged to it...the snowman was p cool tho

1 - 20 of 232 Posts