Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
55,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TL;DR summary at the end of the text in bold :tash:

I'm kinda disappointed that Cudi isn't as involved. Then again I have no idea what he's done so I could be completely wrong. So I'm just assuming at this point. There's a possibility that he could've already recorded his material and the album is in "post-recording" mode.

But when I see Hit-Boy, Big Sean, Cyhi, Pusha and all these other artists talk about their contributions, tweet about it and just talk shit in interviews. I wonder why Cudi doesn't? I mean sure he could be taking the 'Ye route and not release any information but COME ON CUDI as a fan it just sucks :cryfam:

Plus, in all these interviews or well whatever interviews we got...no one ever asks him about his input for the GOOD album. It's almost as if the world has forgotten that Cudi is still affliated with Mr. West. Forget that just affliated to the GOOD label. I understand WZRD was just recently released but ....IT'S THE GOOD ALBUM.

Now regardless of whatever contribution Cudi makes to the album I believe it'll top quality no doubt. All stanning aside, Kanye brings the best outta everybody so I can't wait what Cudi has cooked up for this album.

With this being said what do you thinking Kid Cudi's role on the GOOD Music album will be?

I love the hook-duty idea but a couple of killer-verses wouldn't be bad. After all it would just be clear indication that Cudi still has it within him.

TL;DR - Post you thoughts on what Cudi will contribute to the GOOD album and who you'd want to see on a track alongside him on the album.

·
Registered
75,339 Posts
Crowded Places said:
cudi was just taling about the good album and he is involved in that post recording cuz he was just at the studio last month..

but regardless...id actually like to hear cudi on a trap beat...just to see how it sounds
If the whole album is some trap shit, I'm not buying it

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
To be honest.. if Kanye was trying to put together this GOOD album like 2-3 years ago.. Cudi would have a verse and hook in every god damn song, but he went on a different path from the others which is why he isn't as involved as the others.

Plus, GOOD music is trying to expand and find new talents.. CuDi is already one of their top guys, he's not going anywhere.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts