Kanye to The banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...so here in Colorado today...it was snowing so I didn't rush out to get Cudis cd...but anyways I got there around 4:00...and WTF best buy had no copys of it...and I talk to 3 different people and they look like they had no idea what I was talking about.

·
Registered
11,949 Posts
lol damn I happened to meet two other Cudi fans at my best buy they were cool ass fuck they even invited me and my friend to smoke. They had a lot of copys to.

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
RoyalDosage said:
lol damn I happened to meet two other Cudi fans at my best buy they were cool ass fuck they even invited me and my friend to smoke. They had a lot of copys to.
Cudder... creating harmony

·
Banned
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RoyalDosage said:
O whats up man...ur in denver too...but ya i was at the best buy on sherdian and 94th and i was like what the fuck like nobody knows this came out today

·
Registered
11,949 Posts
KrayDoesToThe said:
O whats up man...ur in denver too...but ya i was at the best buy on sherdian and 94th and i was like what the fuck like nobody knows this came out today
Lol I went to the one on 104th they had a bunch.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
went to best buy at midnight they said they had it in the back, they just couldnt sell it because it was a cod black ops release only, the said come back tomorrow, i said fuck you all it is tomorrow

1 - 8 of 8 Posts