Kanye to The banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's releasing on the 8th, so does that mean it's gonna be released on itunes on Sunday night at midnight? Or am I gonna have to wait til the next morning?

Sorry I've never bought shit off of itunes  :ohno:

·
Registered
8,353 Posts
xdc2b18c1x said:
speaking of releases, so best buy will get the physical deluxe on the 12(actually on the shelf)? this whole 23rd is getting me confused
12th is the release date here in Sweden. I guess it's the 12th for Best Buy in USA and 23rd for other stories (Walmart and any other independent retail-seller). I'm only guessing here though.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Another question about release, if you preordered the watch the throne digital copy on july 4th are they emailing you a code for the itunes version or are they just going to give you a download? I have been wondering this for a while.

·
Registered
43,836 Posts
Drewbert316 said:
Another question about release, if you preordered the watch the throne digital copy on july 4th are they emailing you a code for the itunes version or are they just going to give you a download? I have been wondering this for a while.

·
Premium Member
7,332 Posts
Drewbert316 said:
theyll probably email a code to download from topspin like they did for otis

http://app.topspin.net/store/redeem/watchthethrone/10634/

·
Registered
26,294 Posts
Drewbert316 said:
If you preordered it on July 4th that means the download provider for you is Topspin right? The receipt from Topspin says your download will be available on 2011-08-08 12 AM PST so I think they'll send you a link where you can download it from.

Nabil West said:
I have a quick question: people who bought on iTunes will get it on the fourth... which means we're getting the album at midnight, right ?
Those who preordered from the digital version, whether it's from iTunes or watchthethrone.com will get on the 8th, not the 4th.

·
Registered
6,527 Posts
Chilla said:
If you preordered it on July 4th that means the download provider for you is Topspin right? The receipt from Topspin says your download will be available on 2011-08-08 12 AM PST so I think they'll send you a link where you can download it from.
Those who preordered from the digital version, whether it's from iTunes or watchthethrone.com will get on the 8th, not the 4th.
wut ? but they said "get it 4 days before the official release"...

·
Registered
26,294 Posts
Nabil West said:
OOOOH RIGHT ! Damn it, I though the official release was the 8th... damn i understand now :/

thanks
No problem. The iTunes release on the 8th is an exclusive release. Other retailers will start selling it on the 12th, which is the official release. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts