Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I leave for cross country camp Sunday at noon, therefore I will not be getting to hear WTT until the 12th when I come back, because I won't have a computer or anything :bye: That is, unless it comes out in Australia (or some earlier timezone) first, before noon on Sunday, and gets uploaded on the internet. Anyone think I'll have a chance of hearing it before the 12th? I always thought I'd be killing myself after I heard Watch The Throne, not before  :cry:

·
Registered
712 Posts
Perry said:
I leave for cross country camp Sunday at noon, therefore I will not be getting to hear WTT until the 12th when I come back, because I won't have a computer or anything :bye: That is, unless it comes out in Australia (or some earlier timezone) first, before noon on Sunday, and gets uploaded on the internet. Anyone think I'll have a chance of hearing it before the 12th? I always thought I'd be killing myself after I heard Watch The Throne, not before  :cry:
Shit sucks. Cross your fingers. I hope it works out for you.

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
dosed said:
I don't think it will leak before it officially hits the web at midnight EST
Thats what we thought about Section 80 and that released at midnight in Australia so we got it during the day on Friday (Album dropped on Saturday)

·
Registered
20,213 Posts
Grant said:
Thats what we thought about Section 80 and that released at midnight in Australia so we got it during the day on Friday (Album dropped on Saturday)
I think that even for Australia, their countdown widget thingy for the album is the same as us. they're +14 hours so they wont get it until like 2pm monday afternoon.

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
dosed said:
I think that even for Australia, their countdown widget thingy for the album is the same as us. they're +14 hours so they wont get it until like 2pm monday afternoon.
Well....  :bye:

·
Registered
20,213 Posts
Grant said:
Well....  :bye:
haha, but that is for the itunes version. for those that preordered the deluxe through WTT.com they may be getting it at midnight sunday night in their email, so that would be in the middle of the day on sunday for us. :dno:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts