Kanye to The banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had pretty bad nausea for the past 5 days and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. I can only eat a few bites of food before I am full, and than 20 to 30 minutes later I am nauseous for a few hours. I went to the doctor today and I got my blood work done and on Wednesday I have an ultra sound for my abdomen. I am absolutely exhausted because I can't eat and I basically just sleep all day. They think their is something wrong with my gall bladder or my pancreas. I was wondering if any one here had ever experienced anything similar to this?

·
Registered
49,174 Posts
My mother used to experience this quite often, and she usually had to be hospitalized for it, although thankfully she hasn't had a flare up in a few years. They can never pin-point what it really is, but I think they throw around Chron's every once in a while since she also had trouble with her gall bladder and pancreas, as well as her intestines.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im alive, i still cant really digest spicy or really greasy food yet but im slowly recovering... i lost 15 pounds in 7 days

·
Registered
7,365 Posts
tengo78 said:
im alive, i still cant really digest spicy or really greasy food yet but im slowly recovering... i lost 15 pounds in 7 days
Good. I was having similar symptoms for 2 weeks but they went away right when I was about to seek help.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I. ROBOCOP said:
Good. I was having similar symptoms for 2 weeks but they went away right when I was about to seek help.
mine lasted about 8 days, i went and saw a doctor and they took my blood but nothing showed up. i was miserable, but its awesome to be able to eat again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts