Kanye to The banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
ASDFCXZ said:
i havent listened yet. how does that work?
Have you heard the Host before? The demo that says Initiation is the same way he sings The Host and The Host is the hook for Initiation but sung differently

EDIT: I just realized you said you didn't listen to it, but yeah it's just The Host

·
Registered
27,630 Posts
Static Beats said:
Have you heard the Host before? The demo that says Initiation is the same way he sings The Host and The Host is the hook for Initiation but sung differently

EDIT: I just realized you said you didn't listen to it, but yeah it's just The Host
Oh aight, yeah I'm at work and I've only listened to trilogy a few times so I don't know all the song differences really. I just know it's all goat material. I haven't heard the host a lot but I'm familiar with initiation

·
Registered
883 Posts
ASDFCXZ said:
Oh aight, yeah I'm at work and I've only listened to trilogy a few times so I don't know all the song differences really. I just know it's all goat material. I haven't heard the host a lot but I'm familiar with initiation
True yeah The Host comes right before Initiation on XO/The Host

·
Registered
27,630 Posts
godbot said:
but they eventually were sold. Idk it's tricky but I don't think it's legal.
It's illegal cause these trackscame out without permission from Abel or his camp, and they were never supossed to come out.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Damn, what a hell of an era this was. Randomly found this in my bookmarks and had to bump. Great thread OP thank you and major props to all contributors!!!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts