Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I know, I'm a bit late but I finally will buy MBDTF. But now I have to choose between the two editions. The Deluxe has the Runaway movie, that is not important because I have that on my pc already. But what about the booklet, the different covers and the poster. Are they also in the normal edition?

·
Registered
13,275 Posts
germankanyefan said:
Yeah, I know, I'm a bit late but I finally will buy MBDTF. But now I have to choose between the two editions. The Deluxe has the Runaway movie, that is not important because I have that on my pc already. But what about the booklet, the different covers and the poster. Are they also in the normal edition?
No. /thread

·
Premium Member
56,604 Posts
CheckMate said:
yes. the normal edition also give the exclusive Kanye interview about runaway, his hiatus, and his album
Really??? So the only difference between them is the movie?

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
germankanyefan said:
Normal edition has nothing.

Especially since you are in Europe, they sell the "jewel case normal edition"

In America both editions were digipak, but the limited edition has a cut out where you can change the covers and all.

Get Limited, you get the uncensored phoenix as well since you are in Europe.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
gemini. said:
the packaging is completely different.  just get the deluxe
Get the deluxe for the annoying package? I think it's a pain in the ass to try putting the CD into the player while driving for example. The deluxe has the disc annoyingly there so that you need to work to get it out. A normal case you can just open and it's pretty much done.

·
0 Posts
Phucker said:
Get the deluxe for the annoying package? I think it's a pain in the ass to try putting the CD into the player while driving for example. The deluxe has the disc annoyingly there so that you need to work to get it out. A normal case you can just open and it's pretty much done.
:( 

get a multi-disc cd player.  or the less expensive solution would be getting a cd case for the cd's you plan on listening to in the car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts