Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
30,317 Posts
I actually did my first 3 semesters of college, and now I'm taking a break for a year or so... I just got really stressed and decided I needed some time to unwind and focus on something other than academics :dno:

Completely understand not everyone can do this, but I'm not regretting my decision at all...

·
Registered
30,317 Posts
Toonz said:
Why you say that?
Back to what I said in my other post... I just got really stressed going straight from high school to college... I wasn't completing assignments on time :dno: , and the social situations weren't exactly as I hoped they would be...

I think I was also a bit immature...

People should go to college when they feel motivated to achieve, otherwise it's just a waste of time imo...

(btw, I wasn't a slacker or anything in HS... A/B student... I'm taking a leave from a top 50 college right now...)

·
Registered
26,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
D Wo said:
Back to what I said in my other post... I just got really stressed going straight from high school to college... I wasn't completing assignments on time :dno: , and the social situations weren't exactly as I hoped they would be...

I think I was also a bit immature...

People should go to college when they feel motivated to achieve, otherwise it's just a waste of time imo...

(btw, I wasn't a slacker or anything in HS... A/B student... I'm taking a leave from a top 50 college right now...)
Oh iight i feel ya

1 - 20 of 33 Posts