Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a lot of people on here saying WTT sucked :cmon:

I think part of it is that people were expecting an Illmatic/Chronic/36 Chambers ALL TIME classic.  Lot to live up to in 8 months tbh. :work:

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
It failed in its attempt, I feel weird calling it an attempt, things like lift off, from dudes whose last major singles were empire state of mind and all of the lights, new day and murder to excellence only good things that came out of it.

·
Registered
37,050 Posts
yes, the expectations were too high, as evidenced by so many people on a KANYE FORUM not giving credit to this UNDENIABLE CLASSIC OF AN ALBUM.

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Yeah.
The expectations were incredibly high.
No matter what they did the opinion of everyone is altered.
So when they listen their opinion is already biased.

·
Banned
27,694 Posts
PrinceSmooth said:
Kanye & Jay could've given out real gold with this album and people would still hate it tbh ....  :work:
Lol u rite, hell ****** would have been disappointed if this shit came with a free copy of gears of war 3 and every song was actually amazing enough to give you an orgasm at least twice every track.

·
Registered
8,425 Posts
barrano247 said:
Lol u rite, hell ****** would have been disappointed if this shit came with a free copy of gears of war 3 and every song was actually amazing enough to give you an orgasm at least twice every track.
LOL!  :h5:

·
Registered
693 Posts
if it came out in march..opinions will be much better....more time made expectations larger.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts