Kanye to The banner

Did U Pum Pums Forget This Is Not A Kanye Solo???

2699 Views 55 Replies 33 Participants Last post by  Happiness
I swear u dudes have menstral cycles! This shit is not about Kanye, he has already proven and established himself as an artist, producer, writer, etc. THIS IS ABOUT GOOD MUSIC AS A WHOLE... A COLLECTIVE... They haven't proven themselves yet! Ye is no going to produce an album with these dudes using HIS sound, element, techniques, etc. Get a fucking grip u SIMP ass whiney Drake type *****... Y'ALL WORSE THAN KNICKS FANS! If I was Ye, which I'm not, I would be disgusted! -> Insert Pusha face right there!
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
song could have been better though
Any song could have if u look at it like that! People keep asking for the old Ye back... All you hear is "what happen to the kanye from college dropout"
I think Jay-Z said it best...
Hov' on that new shit, ****** like, "How come?" ****** want my old shit, buy my old album ****** stuck on stupid...

Plus this GOOD Music album is not a kanye west solo nor should it be held up to those standards and sound! It's a collective of a gang of ****** with different sounds and opinions.. WITH ALOT MORE SAY ON THIS PARTICULAR PROJECT!
nzyeezy said:
song could have been better though
You calling ****** Pum Pums :fly:

And you dissing Knick fans :fly:

Foh
where's cole when we need him so he can insert his avy :he:
this tbh. its not a  kanye album. its a GOOD MUSIC ALBUM. its blending everyone's style's into one album
Jaymalls said:
Any song could have if u look at it like that! People keep asking for the old Ye back... All you hear is "what happen to the kanye from college dropout"
I think Jay-Z said it best...
Hov' on that new shit, ****** like, "How come?" ****** want my old shit, buy my old album ****** stuck on stupid...

Plus this GOOD Music album is not a kanye west solo nor should it be held up to those standards and sound! It's a collective of a gang of ****** with different sounds and opinions.. WITH ALOT MORE SAY ON THIS PARTICULAR PROJECT!
:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE  :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
G
THIS THIS THIS!
Jaymalls said:
Any song could have if u look at it like that! People keep asking for the old Ye back... All you hear is "what happen to the kanye from college dropout"
I think Jay-Z said it best...
Hov' on that new shit, ****** like, "How come?" ****** want my old shit, buy my old album ****** stuck on stupid...

Plus this GOOD Music album is not a kanye west solo nor should it be held up to those standards and sound! It's a collective of a gang of ****** with different sounds and opinions.. WITH ALOT MORE SAY ON THIS PARTICULAR PROJECT!
This is more important.
IronRon92 said:
:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE  :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
95% of you guys are herbs... its a known FACT

2nd im a Knicks fan, sadly! We flip flop and blame whoever just to make ourselves feel better! Within the past month or so i wanted to kill D' antoni aka pringles for being a trash coach with no backbone, amare for his "matador defense," and most recently B Diddy for his dumbass shots and bad passes in the game we wraped up and gave to the pacers in the 4th quarter!
Rev said:
You calling ****** Pum Pums :fly:

And you dissing Knick fans :fly:

Foh
The butthurt homies that cry about the new tracks and Ye stans on KTT are the biggest stans. Why else get so emotional? I'm 24, got into Ye via All Falls Down in high school so I'm a dusty ass *****, but cool, he's upping his crew with a banger. What kind of a weird fandom do you have to have where two features shakes your reality and erases eight years of quality?
a lot of people weren't feeling WTT as well though so they think he is going downhill
bedroomer said:
The butthurt homies that cry about the new tracks and Ye stans on KTT are the biggest stans. Why else get so emotional? I'm 24, got into Ye via All Falls Down in high school so I'm a dusty ass *****, but cool, he's upping his crew with a banger. What kind of a weird fandom do you have to have where two features shakes your reality and erases eight years of quality?
Yeah that's true, I just don't agree with that though. WTT wasn't Ye or Jay's best work, and a lot of people tried to portray it as nothing but luxury rap but it still had a good amount of conscious and personal shit, sonically it was diverse and pretty edgy and helped establish the status quo of hiphop in 2011 with an eye to its heritage and an eye to its future. And just like the last two singles, the ignant shit was fun.
nzyeezy said:
a lot of better weren't feeling WTT as well though so they think he is going downhill
yea i really liked WTT
bedroomer said:
Yeah that's true, I just don't agree with that though. WTT wasn't Ye or Jay's best work, and a lot of people tried to portray it as nothing but luxury rap but it still had a good amount of conscious and personal shit, sonically it was diverse and pretty edgy and helped establish the status quo of hiphop in 2011 with an eye to its heritage and an eye to its future. And just like the last two singles, the ignant shit was fun.
This.
On a hundred.
Thousand.
TRILLion.
CEB said:
this tbh. its not a  kanye album. its a GOOD MUSIC ALBUM. its blending everyone's style's into one album
I feel like this album is going to have a lot of mainstream success

thats a good thing aint it
Me too... i think thats what they are really trying to achieve with this album and their recent merger with Def Jam. Once CyHi, D'Banj, Pusha, etc get the commercial success they need... then you'll see them start putting out more music you guys are use too from them.
theAK4722 said:
I feel like this album is going to have a lot of mainstream success

thats a good thing aint it
iTunes seems to think its Kanye's song
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top