Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rich Gang/ Barter 6 era Thug & London is potentially the greatest music in existence

I feel like they’ve fallen short together ever since then

The tracks put out for OTR and BTG were great but definitely not at the level of their previous work

Killed Before a classic tho

Seems like they’ve both grown a lot but without each other 🤷🏾‍♀️

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Signifire said:
Idk about all that, all them London produced tracks on BTG and OTR are up there with the older stuff
OTR thugs weakest project imo

Daddy’s Birthday a classic though

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Bundle Scott said:
OTR thugs weakest project imo

Daddy’s Birthday a classic though
It’s not bad but I mean it was thrown together because he got in trouble with the law. Wasn’t something that was even planned, before that he was just talking bout the Slime Language Deluxe. It was basically a care package for his fans.

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey I, Carrots, Flava, Memo, With That

London and Thug have not made a song as good as any of these in the last few years 

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Signifire said:
It’s not bad but I mean it was thrown together because he got in trouble with the law. Wasn’t something that was even planned, before that he was just talking bout the Slime Language Deluxe. It was basically a care package for his fans.
Fair point

I think both have improved greatly especially Thug

Just think their chemistry doesn’t go as well together as it used to

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Bundle Scott said:
Hey I, Carrots, Flava, Memo, With That

London and Thug have not made a song as good as any of these in the last few years
Daddy’s Birthday, Killed Before, and Do U Love Me are all up there with those tracks. I think the real thing that happened is that Thug broadened his horizons and works with a lot more people now. Plus his style of music has evolved whereas London’s beats haven’t really changed all that much bar a few exceptions.

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Signifire said:
Daddy’s Birthday, Killed Before, and Do U Love Me are all up there with those tracks. I think the real thing that happened is that Thug broadened his horizons and works with a lot more people now. Plus his style of music has evolved whereas London’s beats haven’t really changed all that much bar a few exceptions.
That’s definitely true

There were definitely some magical melodies Thug tapped into with London though

I’m On and Killed Before are great examples of this

1 - 20 of 21 Posts