Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
The tracklist is below and it shows almost every track being one that was put out for free by Kanye West himself.

1. Dark Fantasy (Leaked)
2. Gorgeous
3. Power (Leaked)
4. All of the lights (interlude)
5. All of the lights (Leaked)
6. Monster (GOOD Friday Leak)
7. So Appalled (GOOD Friday Leak)
8. Devil In A New Dress (GOOD Friday Leak)
9. Runaway (Leaked)
10.Hell Of A Life (Leaked)
11.Blame Game
12. Lost In The World (Leaked)
13.Who Will Survive In America
well its the fault of the ones that heard the leaks i am keeping my self away from leaks and the only song on my iPod from MBDTF is Monster
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,743 Posts
iHateFJ said:
well its the fault of the ones that heard the leaks i am keeping my self away from leaks and the only song on my iPod from MBDTF is Monster
How is it our fault that Ye released half the album as part of GOOD Fridays? :work: Those weren't leaks, those were officially released by Ye.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
232,799 Posts
OldSpiceSwagger said:
How is it our fault that Ye released half the album as part of GOOD Fridays? :work: Those weren't leaks, those were officially released by Ye.
Only 3 are from Good Fridays.

3/13 does not equal half.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37,386 Posts
The Man said:
Only 3 are from Good Fridays.

3/13 does not equal half.
And then there's Power and Runaway, so that's 5/11 of the album officially released by ye.
 
G

·
OldSpiceSwagger said:
How is it our fault that Ye released half the album as part of GOOD Fridays? :work: Those weren't leaks, those were officially released by Ye.
all of the light and the other unofficial Leaks not good fridays
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top