Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

Banned
If you payed attention he's describes his grand interuniversal theory and when he says that he's referencing his encounter with himself in a glitch in the Matrix and thus proving DSP's entire point on the religious symbolism that the title represents.

The album went over everyone's head, it's his younger self I think Sean even posted his encounter in the glitch in the Matrix sub reddit.

Sean blended music and science and the album is him publishing his theory through hip-hop.

Registered
Earth Angel said:
If you payed attention he's describes his grand interuniversal theory and when he says that he's referencing his encounter with himself in a glitch in the Matrix and thus proving DSP's entire point on the religious symbolism that the title represents.

The album went over everyone's head, it's his younger self I think Sean even posted his encounter in the glitch in the Matrix sub reddit.
:what:

The song was on hall of fame, nice try

Registered
This is an interesting thread with a lot of well constructed arguments, and it's definitely a subject I think about often. Obviously, the answer to this question is highly subjective, and I don't believe there is a single right answer. I like reading everyone's opinion on the matter, though, and I hope this discussion goes on.

Registered
Earth Angel said:

Sean blended music and science and the album is him publishing his theory through hip-hop.
PUSHER said:
:what:

The song was on hall of fame, nice try
:clap:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts