Kanye to The banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32,534 Posts
I wouldn’t wanna watch a movie while rolling I don’t think, unless I could like move around while watching.. also Marvel movies have too many boring expositional moments that kill the pacing. I’d maybe watch some shit like The Raid OG while rolling tho

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pointes said:
was at a rave and my brother had the tickets already and texted me so i just took an uber to his place then we went to the movies and was still rolling while watching the movie.

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
...MM FOOD said:
was at a rave and my brother had the tickets already and texted me so i just took an uber to his place then we went to the movies and was still rolling while watching the movie.
how was it

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pointes said:
how was it
it was actually good I wasnt bored and payed attention to the whole movie the sound was amplified and i felt more emotion watching it. It got intense at some points and my heart was racing.

·
Banned
6,914 Posts
A research journal published by oceanographers showed pollution stats from 20 years ago have been surpassed at an alarming rate, what solutions do you propose would help counter the damage at the fastest rate? Also what is your solution to stabilize conflict in the middle eastern countries currently affected by all of the fighting and what do you think would help their economies multilaterally?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts