Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think Kanyes cousin who stole his laptop released Mamas Boyfriend as a warning shot. He could've released a lot more if Kanye didn't pay him the 250k.

Does this theory sound plausible?

:khaled:

·
Banned
4,644 Posts
PitofCheetos said:
Nice try!
Better luck next time  :agreed:

op this theory def plausible
The only thing that leaked from mamas boyfriend was an acapella. The recent leak was a fan made beat with the acapella over it. Plus I think the laptop that was stolen wasn't the same black laptop we always see him with unless he stores his sextapes on it too.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
TyDolla¢rine said:
The only thing that leaked from mamas boyfriend was an acapella. The recent leak was a fan made beat with the acapella over it. Plus I think the laptop that was stolen wasn't the same black laptop we always see him with unless he stores his sextapes on it too.
Is there any evidence that that was actually a fan-made beat?

I've heard that multiple times but I still have no idea who produced it. You'd think if it was an amateur, he'd do everything he could to get his name out there.

It sounds so much like a vintage College Dropout era Ye beat. If it is fan-made, it's a fucking amazing replica of a Ye style beat

·
Banned
333 Posts
TyDolla¢rine said:
I except this L

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.