Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Nah how can y'all justify this excuse when most his sales are digital and off streaming? Let's not act like most the people buying his album from target or some shit

·
Banned
58,873 Posts
Young Krugar said:
Nah how can y'all justify this excuse when most his sales are digital and off streaming? Let's not act like most the people buying his album from target or some shit

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Delete said:
Cole fans buy physical and they were hard to find. Best Buy not carrying them hurts a lot.
Most Cole fans don't buy physicals, you can just look at the numbers and see this, and let's say they'd rather have a physical and can't get it, you think that'd stop them from streaming or buying the album so they can at least hear it then buy the physical later? Cds are like vinyls only collectors really want that shit not the majority of Cole fans

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Young Krugar said:

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
smh i've been to two targets and they aren't even selling it out here. my amazon copy hasnt even shipped son.

·
Registered
63,503 Posts
Young Krugar said:
He has a lot more physical sales than most hip hop acts.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Young Krugar said:
I actually bought my copy from Target

1 - 20 of 35 Posts