Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
26,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
long backstory... i'll call this girl alexandra (which is her real name :hah:)

Worked at this company in March, but this girl Alexandra sort've caught my attention most of the time. We would look at each other and stuff but no convo ever started. I asked to be transferred to the finance dept end of may but didnt have anything at the time. So I just transferred over to the girl department in June.  We spoke a few times once I transferred over and I realized she's from Boston and I told her I'm planning on moving back there as well. We both like all of the Boston teams which was a surprise to me. Just this Friday it was her last day and she's moving back to Boston because of her dad being a little sick.

Most of our department held a happy hour party for her. When it first started me and her were together sitting but she moved to a different side of the table with someone she knew more. As the hours went by the group got smaller and it just became 5 of us. We were drinking away, the guy who she was talking to earlier left. We got up and started dancing away maybe it was from the shots we took and beers we drank but we were having a good time.

When all decided to call it a day, Alexandra told me that she's going downtown to her friend apt and mentioned to me that it was the same route I was going to take home. We walked together and took the train ride to her friend apt. (train ride was a little awkward , she didnt look at me most of the time unless we talked). I decided to go up with her to her friends apt ( a hell of a good idea). They pregamed a little more. Alexandra and I didnt drink I was sober at the time now and she was still feeling buzzed. We all decided to go this club and we just danced some more. Alexandra and I were together most of the time nonstop dancing and we didnt drink at all.

Lastly, after an hour and a half. we called it quits. Her 2 friends were going back downtown and she was going the other way. ( this is the part where i knew i fucked up). Instead of walking her to her trainstation, I went with her 2 friends to go back downtown with them. I still got her number and she said let's meet up again when you come to boston in august. I said yeah and we hugged it out.

Now I wanted to kiss her but idk i felt like it was too early and that her friends were there. If I had just walked her over to the train station i might've had a chance.

Next day,i texted her i had a great time with them and she agreed. I said you have to end your night in nyc with a bang and im glad we did that. No response from her.

TL":DR
Did i fuck up by not walking this girl to the train station? I felt like we had a good connection going on most of the night. Maybe she likes me because she was drunk? Who knows..

UPDATE: we've been small talking for a few times ever since she left work and went back to Boston. The latest convo we had was a few days ago I was like  ill be staying in this hotel and she said that a good place to be, and I was like yeah its in the heart of boston and said it should be fun. no reply

she did state she's down to meetup though, but idk only reason we hit it off was because she was more than tipsy that night. Previously we rarely spoke at work so idk it might be awkward as fuck

·
Registered
10,769 Posts
N03 said:
lonely bump
You fucked up because you were supposed to touch her more and generally more, ehm, sexual, even without kissing her.

Instead of walking her to train you should've tell her that it was nice to spend time with her and that you would like to do that at least once more, and take her number or whatever

·
Registered
26,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
56Nights said:
You fucked up because you were supposed to touch her more and generally more, ehm, sexual, even without kissing her.

Instead of walking her to train you should've tell her that it was nice to spend time with her and that you would like to do that at least once more, and take her number or whatever
we danced with each other , I thought that was enough.  Well she is leaving back to Boston, and I got her number she was like we should deft hangout when I visit in August. We hugged it out and I left with he friends

I texted her the next day saying I had an amazing night with her, she said the same. No response from her since though

·
Registered
26,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
maztotheula said:
When you say you danced with her how did you dance? Just curiois
well for the first place we were with our dept, and the music was mainstream and shit. we were just dancing idk how to explain it, we grabbed each other a few times.

The second place we went after with her friend was some lowkey club and they were playing 50-70s music. LOL I was surprised we were just going with the flow.  :hah:

·
Registered
10,769 Posts
N03 said:
we danced with each other , I thought that was enough.  Well she is leaving back to Boston, and I got her number she was like we should deft hangout when I visit in August. We hugged it out and I left with he friends

I texted her the next day saying I had an amazing night with her, she said the same. No response from her since though
So whats the situation rn, she in Boston and ur not?

Also what are your goals *****

·
Registered
26,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
56Nights said:
So whats the situation rn, she in Boston and ur not?

Also what are your goals *****
She moved back to Boston, and I'm in NYC. She told me before we left to see each other again when I visit in August. Which is a good sign..

I don't know as of right now, I doubt she wants to be in a ldr. However I plan on moving to Boston in the future so who knows'

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
you should've went with her because you knew her better than her friends and it's just the right thing to do

not getting a text is no big deal. hit her up when you guys meet up again.

·
Registered
12,401 Posts
Seeing as this situation I had with a coworker went the opposite direction, quite well, you fucked up OP.

·
Registered
26,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Serial Chiller said:
you should've went with her because you knew her better than her friends and it's just the right thing to do

not getting a text is no big deal. hit her up when you guys meet up again.
i mean im visiting in like a month. should I still pop in some convo here and there? I dont know what to talk about.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts