Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2009 Honda Accord

$420 a month for 6 years (last pay date June 22 2022)

:cryfam:

only put 400$ down but they say i can put more down to lower the cost.

Update: I swear I hate this car rn. I got something plan out cause im finna put 5k on the down payment with(Fasfa Checks and tax return) and refinance it for 200 a month. So ima only gonna be only paying 420 for a couple months. Then ima give it to my mom and then go into the Air Force and get a car when i get out of basic training Is that a good plan?

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SENSE said:
How's your financial situation?
i make 1100 a month but i live for free at my mom house plus ima have fasfa checks coming in so ima try to pay off this car quickly as possible

·
Registered
12,180 Posts
daGawwd said:
damn what can i do i regret this decision so much i just needed a car man
just ask if you could unmake the deal, claim you won't be able to make the payments cause of whatever reason.
If they say no and you can't change their opinion, well idk...

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FaaM said:
just ask if you could unmake the deal, claim you won't be able to make the payments cause of whatever reason.
If they say no and you can't change their opinion, well idk...
im just gonna dedicate my student loans to this car and will i go into the military dedciate  my checks to that too and still make this 400 a month payments from my job then maybe i could pay it off in 3 years.  Hope my Youtube channel Pops off

·
Premium Member
50,590 Posts
40% of your monthly income paying off a car :mrkrabs:

Imagine having 33,117 in savings in 3-6 years. Or even 20,000 + a decent second hand car.

·
Registered
14,401 Posts
fuck that, i make about 1k every 2 weeks and live at home, but i don't see the point in wasting money on a car. i drive whatever gets me around only thing to pay is 90$ insurance/month.

·
Banned
4,634 Posts
Why would u spend that much on a 2009 car??

U could hve got a brand new 2016 car for less and it would have a better warrenty with no mileage and a lower payment.

Op ur dumb.

1 - 20 of 264 Posts