Kanye to The banner

21 - 40 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
12,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Vanguard said:
I heard you weren't supposed to do x back to back like that. How was the comedown?
Yeah, my friend said the same, as a result,  last night wasnt as strong as the first. The comedown was fine to me, i just felt weird, had a monor headache and my back was killing me. Felt a lil blah, but thst was it, i heard your supposed to be depressed intil your seatonin leveps are back to normal, but it was as scary ss i was expecting. Im used to being depressed so maybe it wasmt a huge deal to me.

·
Registered
15,438 Posts
Atheyn said:
My head was in the clouds, my equalibrium was off, my skin was tingly and everything felt soft, i was madd happy,  i really wanted to move, deff a party drug, i felt like i could feel peoples energy and vibes, i wanted to fuck real bad. My dick was sensitive, i felt dimb horny when i was close to my girl
they good asf in parties where they got them lights and shit :rejoice: and yeah x get you maaad horny

The times i've done shit was so good, then i felt like shit and depressed the day after

·
Registered
72,864 Posts
Atheyn said:
Yeah, my friend said the same, as a result,  last night wasnt as strong as the first. The comedown was fine to me, i just felt weird, had a monor headache and my back was killing me. Felt a lil blah, but thst was it, i heard your supposed to be depressed intil your seatonin leveps are back to normal, but it was as scary ss i was expecting. Im used to being depressed so maybe it wasmt a huge deal to me.
looks like you've already lost a significant amount of braincells, you're losing your ability to spell

21 - 40 of 102 Posts