Kanye to The banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pissed we STILL haven't received any info on the album download... At least give us a fucking code for Tidal. Did you guys successfully get a chargeback for this yet?

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
TheBrownYeezy said:
I'm pissed we STILL haven't received any info on the album download... At least give us a fucking code for Tidal. Did you guys successfully get a chargeback for this yet?
I talked to someone at Bravado they said it's coming soon. They're updating Kanye's site right now, and after it will release. She said that it should either be up this week or next week, either way it's coming very soon

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
Youngdookieboy said:
I talked to someone at Bravado they said it's coming soon. They're updating Kanye's site right now, and after it will release. She said that it should either be up this week or next week, either way it's coming very soon
thought it was tonight

"next week"

·
Registered
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Youngdookieboy said:
Thanks man, I talked to them 2 days ago and they had no fucking idea

1 - 6 of 6 Posts