Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That it was a Marvin's room clone? You can't tell me it's not almost the same exact song. I like views too but if I had to pick the worst song in the album its redemption

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ZealotOfJersey said:
:what:

why you ****** gotta be so OD about everything on here?
bro I'm not hating on Drake but its just something I noticed
Immediately hearing it first thing I thought was he tried to make another slow hit
Starts off slow with an ambient beat and then he breaks off into a verse in the second half of the song. Same shit

·
Registered
6,426 Posts
different drum patters, different samples, comepletly different sounds

they just both have that ambient type atmosphere but how tf does that make them "almost the exact same song"???

ktt really exaggerates about everything to get a point across

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
ZealotOfJersey said:
different drum patters, different samples, completely different sounds

they just both have that ambient type atmosphere but how tf does that make them "almost the exact same song"???

·
Registered
10,029 Posts
ZealotOfJersey said:

·
Registered
87,981 Posts
ZealotOfJersey said:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
ZealotOfJersey said:

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
ZealotOfJersey said:

·
Registered
10,274 Posts
With You is 20x worse. That hook was written by a 12 year old and beat was made on fruity loops. Their worst collab to date. And that song w Rihanna is terrible as well. Also Child's Play. Don't know wtf he was thinking with that hook. I literally cringe every time I hear "bounce that shit like woah". All those are much worse than Redemption, which is actually a pretty good song.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Redemption is t5 on the album. Granted we all got opinions but idk how you say Redemption is the worst song on the album when With You and Pop Style are on there.

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
ZealotOfJersey said:

·
Registered
7,879 Posts
Redemption is godly. love that last verse.

you tip the scales when I weigh my options. West Palm girls all spoiled rotten. tiffany on you you know you poppin, I'd kill somebody if they give ya problems...

·
Registered
6,426 Posts
cantsingh said:
Redemption is godly. love that last verse.

you tip the scales when I weigh my options. West Palm girls all spoiled rotten. tiffany on you you know you poppin, I'd kill somebody if they give ya problems...
master bedroom where we get it poppin, just ignore all the skeletons in my closet/ i'm a walkin come up, i'm a bank deposit/ sell my secrets and get top dollar

:hhh:

·
Registered
19,766 Posts
Agree tbh. I wasn't keen on the song at the beginning but I love it now. But I have to agree. Definitely feels like he just tried to create another Marvin's Room type track

1 - 20 of 33 Posts