Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
16,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for some reason i didnt like it even though it seemed to be the centerpiece of the whole movie. i skip it every time

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I thought it was a great scene...the only kind of cheesy part was when she started yelling no at the bird on the table, but the other 98% was awesome

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
this is a good part when he is walking in with her. you can see in his face that he proud of his "different" girlfriend

this is another good part where ye is smiling when she is trying to hand bread to the lady and man next to her, which kind of shows how he appreciates her trying to share and fit in with everyone at dinner

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
yah I guess you could also ask why she was not upset about them eating chicken...I'm not 100% sure lol

·
Registered
63,266 Posts
acp said:
yah I guess you could also ask why she was not upset about them eating chicken...I'm not 100% sure lol
You could also question how ye's car which looked like it was in perfect condition following the hitting of the meteorite create such a big as explosion

·
Registered
35 Posts
FudgeSupreme said:
You could also question how ye's car which looked like it was in perfect condition following the hitting of the meteorite create such a big as explosion
i think that they didnt want everything to be perfect, there was one point where the dinner guests still had their cups in the air and one actor was obviously confused as she lowered her glass then raised it again. It seems strange that they would miss that in editing, so they must have known but wanted to keep things like that

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
did a meteorite hit, or was she the "meteorite"?? I honestly don't know. There wasn't a crater.

there were definitely a few inconsistencies, such as the gold chest armor she had when she was flying at the end, when did she pick that up? also, editors missed the fact that when ye started running after he woke up his shirt was untucked, but then they showed him running on the street and his shirt was tucked in, doubt you would stop to tuck in your shirt. I've seen these types of discrepancies in other films though.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Yeah this was definitely the slowest point of the movie for me. I love the song, but he should have made it shorter...

·
Registered
35 Posts
acp said:
did a meteorite hit, or was she the "meteorite"?? I honestly don't know. There wasn't a crater.

there were definitely a few inconsistencies, such as the gold chest armor she had when she was flying at the end, when did she pick that up? also, editors missed the fact that when ye started running after he woke up his shirt was untucked, but then they showed him running on the street and his shirt was tucked in, doubt you would stop to tuck in your shirt. I've seen these types of discrepancies in other films though.
yeah they have whole websites dedicated to it, but i do some editing myself, and its almost impossible to notice every small matter, especially when your making a movie that concentrates on the visual power of the colors.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
i think the music part went on for way too long, and i hated kanyes awkward silence after the man tells him she's a bird but other than that i liked it

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I agree always skip this part..I especially hate the end of the scene when hell of a life turns on and selita starts screaming

1 - 20 of 38 Posts