Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 299 Posts

·
Banned
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I turned on Otis, I heard Jay braggin' at the beginning, wrote it off....

Listened to it a few times again.....

I love it now....

Did anyone else kinda struggle with this song at first?

Also, the sound was pretty shitty when I first listened on my laptop. Desktop speakers >>>> laptop speakers

Anyway, was I the only one who did this?

·
Banned
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FashionExpert said:
No, the EXACT same thing happened to me.
For real?

Yeah idk if it was the mood I was in or what... but literally after I got a little venting out about their boasting and gave it some more listens... that shit started to stick

·
Registered
40,335 Posts
TheDanKing said:
For real?

Yeah idk if it was the mood I was in or what... but literally after I got a little venting out about their boasting and gave it some more listens... that shit started to stick
When I listened to it the first time, the quality didn't sound good, the verses weren't really that good, and the production was annoying. But after the shit tags were gone, and started to listen to the track on better headphones, it grew on me like a motherfucker. Already got 31 plays out of it.

·
Banned
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FashionExpert said:
When I listened to it the first time, the quality didn't sound good, the verses weren't really that good, and the production was annoying. But after the shit tags were gone, and started to listen to the track on better headphones, it grew on me like a motherfucker. Already got 31 plays out of it.
Hell yeah. It's amazing how fast things can change

·
Registered
401 Posts
FashionExpert said:
31 times? You've been listening to the track for an hour and a half? Got damn.

·
Banned
4,830 Posts
TheDanKing said:

I love it now....

Also, the sound was pretty shitty when I first listened on my laptop. Desktop speakers >>>> laptop speakers

Who the fuck cares you live in Washington

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
TheDanKing said:

I love it now....

I got home, turned on my computer, got on here and listened to the first 30 somethin seconds and into Jay's verse, wasn't that impressed, didn't go back for an hour and when i listened to the whole thing, it hasnt stopped playing since tbh.

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts
HeirYeezy said:
u jerk off to ur avatar multiple times? u virgin fk who got small dick. try fucking a man sometime it feels great
why u got a problem with washington?

and yeah i am a virgin big deal. I am 16.

1 - 20 of 299 Posts