Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
There are some exclusive to find on the internets. Me too can't find them all. Someone with youtube links or stuff ?

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
It's done. The relationship went super sour and Kanye is prob gonna get sued for breach of contract.

He was so involved in the editing and how the episodes turned out that they never released any because he never thought they were good enough. Eventually they both just got fed up and in early December he stopped letting VoyR film him. They have over 10 terabytes of footage that we will never see.

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
RSD said:
It's done. The relationship went super sour and Kanye is prob gonna get sued for breach of contract.

He was so involved in the editing and how the episodes turned out that they never released any because he never thought they were good enough. Eventually they both just got fed up and in early December he stopped letting VoyR film him. They have over 10 terabytes of footage that we will never see.
Any source ?

N

·
0 Posts
RSD said:

: ((((((

·
Registered
130 Posts
I will say when I won the Journey To The Throne contest, they filmed a lot more than was show in that little Voyr clip. They did 15 minute interviews with everyone, they filmed us all doing separate things. And all that came out of all the footage was a 5 minute video.

That company while it showed it could have been great, didn't come out to be shit.

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
Mossified84 said:
I will say when I won the Journey To The Throne contest, they filmed a lot more than was show in that little Voyr clip. They did 15 minute interviews with everyone, they filmed us all doing separate things. And all that came out of all the footage was a 5 minute video.

That company while it showed it could have been great, didn't come out to be shit.
You were there ? Lucky hell of a guy. How was it n stuff =) ?

Mmmm ... they're always shooting more than needed ... but knowing Kanye and his perfectiveness. -sigh-

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
pompower said:
How'd you know this? I'm not questioning your knowledge I'm just curious.
Know the camera guys who are all great people. VoyR just really didn't have their shit together business wise and I don't think Kanye really knew what he was signing up for. It was really just a botched deal because VoyR could have been successful just the people running it don't understand the Internet.

Trying to get people to pay for a subscription in 2011 is so dumb. Once something is on the net it's free. They needed to have their own YouTube channel and with Jeep and whoever else they worked with later they needed to show their ads before the video and give HD content instead people ripped them from their terrlibly designed website and got all the YouTube views instead of the company. They were running a highly futuristic and technical business but were managing it like it was 1992.

Just really inept people in the office positions.

·
Premium Member
20,359 Posts
RSD said:

Got off to a bad start and never recovered tbh. Agreed that it had great potential but the execution from voyr was terrible. They must have paid Kanye well though I'd imagine :dno:

I'm guessing we're not getting the full WTT doc that leaked either? That clip was beautiful :cryfam:

·
Banned
1,846 Posts
JRAM said:
Got off to a bad start and never recovered tbh. Agreed that it had great potential but the execution from voyr was terrible. They must have paid Kanye well though I'd imagine :dno:

I'm guessing we're not getting the full WTT doc that leaked either? That clip was beautiful :cryfam:
same company that leaked the 10 watch the throne doc also had leaked other stuff before or after, i don't remember too clearly. but basically theyre no longer working with kanye. that wtt doc was never supposed to get out, and that is it in full. there is no longer documentary, more footage, but that was it.

as far as voyr, didnt they basically halt and reboot the whole thing with a new filming and foot crew mid tour? that happened kanye was unhappy with the shit that was getting out, like the OG 'merch' episode where they're talking numbers as far as merchandise being sold and stuff. the trailer for it is still on voyrs youtube channel btw. obviously getting a new crew didn't help their relationship.

·
Registered
91,785 Posts
RSD said:
Know the camera guys who are all great people. VoyR just really didn't have their shit together business wise and I don't think Kanye really knew what he was signing up for. It was really just a botched deal because VoyR could have been successful just the people running it don't understand the Internet.

Trying to get people to pay for a subscription in 2011 is so dumb. Once something is on the net it's free. They needed to have their own YouTube channel and with Jeep and whoever else they worked with later they needed to show their ads before the video and give HD content instead people ripped them from their terrlibly designed website and got all the YouTube views instead of the company. They were running a highly futuristic and technical business but were managing it like it was 1992.

Just really inept people in the office positions.
Oh right. Yeah it was a damn shame. It was such a good concept, especially for stans like us.

RIP Voyr :cryfam:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts