Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have you ever been listening to Diamonds (not the remix) but not really listening to the lyrics so u cant tell which version it is, so once jay's verse is supposed to happen you just go "YUP GOT IT FROM HERE K" but then your like "damn" cuz its da wrong song and ur kinda just dissapointed

or happened to just me  :D
:fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu:

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Yomari said:
have you ever been listening to Diamonds (not the remix) but not really listening to the lyrics so u cant tell which version it is, so once jay's verse is supposed to happen you just go "YUP GOT IT FROM HERE K" but then your like "damn" cuz its da wrong song and ur kinda just dissapointed

Yeah this happened to me yesterday. Music was playing when my headphones were out and when I listened, I thought it was the remix fml.

·
Registered
14,893 Posts
Yomari said:

Lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts