Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER,EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER,EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER,EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER,EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER,EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER,EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER,EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
it's funny how  he made this track about kids losing arms and shit in Africa cus of Blood Diamonds and goes out and buys diamonds for his teeth

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DirkDiggler said:
it's funny how  he made this track about kids losing arms and shit in Africa cus of Blood Diamonds and goes out and buys diamonds for his teeth

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
DirkDiggler said:
the diamonds he's wearing didn't have to be blood diamonds

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Serb said:
EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER,EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER,EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER,EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER,EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER,EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER,EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER,EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
i clicked on this post and my itunes playlist went from jamie foxx ft kanye extravaganza to diamonds as soon as i clicked on this  :omg:

·
Banned
13,545 Posts
ye's greatest ever lyrical performance on one of his own albums

best chance of topping it is on twisted fantasy but more so on watch the throne imo because hes getting back to this kinda spittin where he just snaps on some other shit

the end of power rmx comes close...

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Im blasting The song right now!!!

"I asked? If he talked about classic would my name get brought up?"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts