Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
40,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup I'm a dumbass. >.>

Haha let the flaming begin, Ill delete this tomorrow.

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Afrikiism said:
I just read the latest feature on KTT. After reading the article, I looked at the album cover art again.
The article made reference to the occasion when Cudi hit one of his fans in the audience because they threw a wallet at him. Mr. Rager is holding a wallet in the cover art.
I don't know about anyone else, but the cover art makes a lot more sense to me now. Cudi is looking down at the wallet, and probably regretting his actions.
IMO, MOTMII's cover art isn't as visually appealing as the End of Day, but it does carry a greater meaning.

EDIT: Im a dumbass.
hahahah

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
Afrikiism said:
I just read the latest feature on KTT. After reading the article, I looked at the album cover art again.
The article made reference to the occasion when Cudi hit one of his fans in the audience because they threw a wallet at him. Mr. Rager is holding a wallet in the cover art.
I don't know about anyone else, but the cover art makes a lot more sense to me now. Cudi is looking down at the wallet, and probably regretting his actions.
IMO, MOTMII's cover art isn't as visually appealing as the End of Day, but it does carry a greater meaning.

EDIT: Im a dumbass.
Pardon me, I had to laugh at that.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I can see how people thought it was a wallet. His tie in between his hands looks like a leather wallet.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts