Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,242 Posts
Afrikiism said:
3. Right Now - Fort Minor
Isn't that off of Fort Minor's album "The Rising Tied" which came out 5 years ago? I don't think that is even remotely recent. Just saying....

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
1. Run this Town
2. Gobbstoper
3. Dolla
4. New York State of Mind -I know this one is old, but it'd be interesting to hear him on that beat-
5. Da Art of Story Tellin' pt 4

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
CJK1095 said:
Isn't that off of Fort Minor's album "The Rising Tied" which came out 5 years ago? I don't think that is even remotely recent. Just saying....
what does that matter....lupe went over fireman and so ghetto...that came out a fort night ago

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
colt4594 said:
Cudi Zone, i think he could lay some dope verses and keep cudi on the hook would be a pre sick remix
This. Or any other Cudi song off MOTM for that matter. That would be incredible.

·
Banned
40,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CJK1095 said:
If you feel like nitpicking, yeah.
I was just using some words as fillers.
:work:

Escobar21 said:
Do they have to be recent tracks
Nahh.

W

·
0 Posts
Definitely a J.Cole beat. I feel like Lupe is sorta like a mellower J.Cole and he would kill any beat by Cole

·
Banned
40,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
aBeaminLaser said:
Definitely a J.Cole beat. I feel like Lupe is sorta like a mellower J.Cole and he would kill any beat by Cole
Lupe on The Plan would be pretty sick.. The Plan kind of reminds me of an upbeat Pressure.

I was thinking about Lupe on Power, it would be awesome if he 'appropriated' Kanye sort of like Jay did (even if it was only for one line).
"We beamin' in that 21st Century, Lasers shining down on it."

1 - 20 of 53 Posts