Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is it that everybody loves about this song? I just think its really average compared to the other good friday tracks. Certainly dont think it should make the album but everyone seems to love it. What makes it so good?

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
the sample. the lyrics. i've played this to about three friends who never listen to rap, and they all love it which surprised me considering it's not a mainstream song really

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jack25 said:
A more polished up version would be amazing imo.
Why though? The beat is okay. The backing track is kinda annoying. I admit the lyrics are good but i just dont get why everyone loves it. haha

·
Registered
191 Posts
its very late registration its okay but its not on the top of my listening lists on itunes, i would expect alot better to go in the album.

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
Mr Rager said:
Why though? The beat is okay. The backing track is kinda annoying. I admit the lyrics are good but i just dont get why everyone loves it. haha
That's what I mean though. If the beat was polished and only played the voice samples a few times, it would be far better. Also, it stops too sudden lol.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jack25 said:
That's what I mean though. If the beat was polished and only played the voice samples a few times, it would be far better. Also, it stops too sudden lol.
haha yeah i hate this. Just cuts off randomly. Its short though. Do you think the full version will be longer? Any features jumping on it?

·
Registered
257 Posts
the best good friday song.!!
THE BEAT, the lyrics. i think that this 'll make it to MBDTF but a lil' longer. i would luv one more verse in it

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
I don't think it needs any main features really. Maybe a few background vocals from Tony Williams or John Legend.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts