Kanye to The banner

381 - 400 of 414 Posts

·
Banned
3,802 Posts
great show, i met so many awesome people there. i was debating going to the palace too just because it was a bigger venue. glad i took that win with the joe

·
Registered
6,709 Posts
yeezyseasonhoe said:
great show, i met so many awesome people there. i was debating going to the palace too just because it was a bigger venue. glad i took that win with the joe
Joe always win with concerts :hhh: small

·
Registered
6,709 Posts
Tried to transcript the visionary stream of consciousness from the Joe Louis show, I tried as best as I could to transcribe it.

"We have some soldiers fortunate to be here tonight. To the futurists. Y'know, it's been a long time coming. And y'all see me talk in my interviews and feel the idea of having this experience. Having dreams. Having visuals. And tonight, we reached that height Detroit.

We have some very special people in the house... We have the first full time members of the YEEZY ADIDAS design team. And um... when I say how important that is, just remember I'm calling out to y'all. When YEEZY is a company that changes the world years from now. Just remember tonight, when y'all were in this house. The soldiers of the future. Taking off on a mission. To make the world a better place to be in terms of creativity, design, and new ideas.

Just to explain the vision a little bit because I think I'm not being clear- The vision is not to be limited. The vision is not to be overpriced at all. The vision is to be same prices as H&M, as Walmart... The vision is not to separate people, but to bring people together. And um... you cannot be held from your vision... (x4)

The-Dream is in the house tonight. I'm just... uh... I'm bringing out detail, giving you insider information, because I wanna know the type of minds that'll bring us together. For what will be the Apple of the future. You wouldn't believe that a computer company would be the most important company in our lives, and to change our lives. I don't have to tell you bout it. I ain't gotta explain shit.

These are the first steps of a company that will change the world. And we fight every day to change the world.

We're multiplying... feel it multiply, the vision multiply... the vision multiply... the vision multiply... the vision multiply..."

·
Banned
3,802 Posts
SONICON said:
Tried to transcript the visionary stream of consciousness from the Joe Louis show, I tried as best as I could to transcribe it.

"We have some soldiers fortunate to be here tonight. To the futurists. Y'know, it's been a long time coming. And y'all see me talk in my interviews and feel the idea of having this experience. Having dreams. Having visuals. And tonight, we reached that height Detroit.

We have some very special people in the house... We have the first full time members of the YEEZY ADIDAS design team. And um... when I say how important that is, just remember I'm calling out to y'all. When YEEZY is a company that changes the world years from now. Just remember tonight, when y'all were in this house. The soldiers of the future. Taking off on a mission. To make the world a better place to be in terms of creativity, design, and new ideas.

Just to explain the vision a little bit because I think I'm not being clear- The vision is not to be limited. The vision is not to be overpriced at all. The vision is to be same prices as H&M, as Walmart... The vision is not to separate people, but to bring people together. And um... you cannot be held from your vision... (x4)

The-Dream is in the house tonight. I'm just... uh... I'm bringing out detail, giving you insider information, because I wanna know the type of minds that'll bring us together. For what will be the Apple of the future. You wouldn't believe that a computer company would be the most important company in our lives, and to change our lives. I don't have to tell you bout it. I ain't gotta explain shit.

These are the first steps of a company that will change the world. And we fight every day to change the world.

We're multiplying... feel it multiply, the vision multiply... the vision multiply... the vision multiply... the vision multiply..."
vids?

381 - 400 of 414 Posts